Member-Hosted Event: 40-Hour Advocacy Training (SOS, St. Paul)
October 11 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Join SOS for their Fall 40-Hour Sexual Assault Advocacy Training!
This training will be run as a hybrid training, including pre-recorded sessions to be completed individually and live training sessions.
Pre-recorded content will include recorded training sessions, readings, and engagement quizzes. This content will be available to be completed October 1st through November 15th.
Live sessions begin on October 11th and run through October 22nd.
- Tuesday, October 11th: 6pm-8:30pm via Zoom
- Thursday, October 13th: 6pm-8:30pm via Zoom
- Saturday, October 15th: 9am-3pm In Person at 90 Plato Boulevard W, St Paul, MN 55107
- Tuesday, October 18th: 6pm-8:30pm via Zoom
- Thursday, October 20th: 6pm-8:30pm via Zoom
- Saturday, October 22nd: 9am-3pm In Person at Regions Hospital in St Paul
The 40-hour volunteer training meets state requirements to work or volunteer as a sexual assault advocate in Minnesota. This free and extensive training will cover foundational knowledge and skills regarding sexual violence including counseling skills, anti-oppressive frameworks, and legal advocacy.
Please complete the volunteer application and reach out with any questions!
Contact: Kristen Wickoda, Volunteer Coordinator