Here are the types of partner information that are collected and maintained:
- contact information: name, organization, complete address, phone number, email address;
- payment information: credit card number and expiration date, and billing information;
- information concerning how participant heard about MNCASA;
- information the participant wishes to share: questions, comments, suggestions;
- requests to receive periodic updates; e.g., periodic mailings and/or emails related to specific events and appeals, and newsletters.
MNCASA uses information to understand participants’ needs and provide better service. Specifically, we use participant information to communicate and provide updates on our work. Credit card numbers are used only for payment processing and are not retained for other purposes. Payments submitted through our website are transmitted securely via SSL through Stripe. We use the comments offered to provide information requested, and we take seriously each recommendation as to how we might improve communication.
MNCASA will not sell, rent, or lease personal information to other organizations. The identity of all of our participants will be kept confidential, unless the participant gives MNCASA permission to share their information. The use of participant information will be limited to the internal