Member-Hosted Event: 40-Hour Advocacy Training (SOS Sexual Violence Services)
This training will be run as a hybrid training, including pre-recorded sessions to be completed individually and live training sessions.
Pre-recorded content will include recorded training sessions, readings, and engagement quizzes. This content will be available to be completed September 15th through October 14th.
Live sessions begin on October 14th and run through October 28th.
- Saturday, October 14th: 9am-3pm at 90 Plato Boulevard W, St Paul, MN 55107
- Tuesday, October 17th: 6pm-8:30pm via Zoom
- Thursday, October 19th: 6pm-8:30pm via Zoom
- Saturday, October 21st: 9am-3pm at 90 Plato Boulevard W, St Paul, MN 55107
- Tuesday, October 24th: 6pm-8:30pm via Zoom
- Thursday, October 26th: 6pm-8:30pm via Zoom
- Saturday, October 28th: 9am-3pm at 90 Plato Boulevard W, St Paul, MN 55107
The 40-hour volunteer training meets state requirements to work or volunteer as a sexual assault advocate in Minnesota. This free and extensive training will cover foundational knowledge and skills regarding sexual violence including counseling skills, anti-oppressive frameworks, and legal advocacy.
Please complete the volunteer application and reach out with any questions!
Contact: Kristen Wickoda, Volunteer Coordinator